Sunday 4 November 2012

A tribute to Dutts...

I dive to get the ball, then I get up again,
I dive to get the ball, even tho my knees are bleeding
I dive to get the ball, then I run for the next one..

Not only that, our one and only Dutts is now an intrepid boatman, intrepid enough to get in the papers ;-)

Lifeboat called to help yacht in Kilchattan Bay

Published on Wednesday 6 June 2012

THE RNLI’s Largs lifeboat was called out after a yacht with two people on board got into difficulty in Kilchattan Bay at the south end of Bute on Tuesday afternoon.
Clyde Coastguard sent the lifeboat and the Clydeport pilot cutter Mount Stuart to help the yacht Tegan after it fouled its propeller on creel lines in the bay at around 4pm.
The Mount Stuart held the vessel from going ashore until the lifeboat arrived. The yacht was then freed and towed to Largs marina.

No comments: